At Mid-Atlantic Benefit Consultants, Inc. we provide a complete range of Retirement Plan options and services.
- Plan Type & Design - We can help your organization determine what type of retirement plan will best fit your goals, and incorporate specific plan provisions to design the plan to make it a perfect fit. Today, most firms offer 401(k)Plans, but there are other plan options that are often overlooked, such as NewComparability, Cash Balance and Defined Benefit Pension Plans. We also help determine whether it is advantageous to add Roth(click for info) contribution provisions, to enable you to take advantage of the tax benefits associated with those contributions.
- Plan Administration Services - Once your plan is in place, we provide a full range of plan administration services that will keep your plan running smoothly and in compliance with government rules and reporting requirements.
Mid-Atlantic Benefit Consultants, Inc. assists individuals, professional practices and businesses in the following areas:
- Life Insurance - Low-cost, level-premium Term Insurance, Group Life, Buy/Sell Agreement Funding and Survivorship Life.
- Disability Insurance - Top-quality Individual Policies, Group Disability, Disability Buyout and Overhead Expense Disability coverage.
- Long-Term Care - This is a most important area, as it is typical for most people to fall into the zone between having the financial resources to "self-insure' a long nursing home stay, and qualification for government programs. Policies offer many options as to coverage amounts, waiting and benefit periods, inflation protection, "home care," etc.
- Health Insurance - We work with our clients in structuring the most cost-efficient health insurance coverage in each particular situation.
Financial Planning is essential today's unpredictable environment. We offer financial planning services in the following area: