U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR - ELECTRONIC FILING ACCEPTANCE SYSTEM (EFAST2)
1. Go to www.efast.dol.gov
2. On the left side of the screen, under MAIN, click on REGISTER
3. Read and Accept Register-Privacy Statement. Check box indicating that you have read this agreement. Click on ACCEPT AGREEMENT
4. Enter in your personal information. Importantly, under User Type at the bottom of the screen, choose Filing Signer. Click on NEXT
REGISTER - CHALLENGE INFORMATION
5. Select a question/answer that is not common knowledge and that you will be able to answer. Importantly, the answer is case sensitive. Click on NEXT
6. Review the information shown for accuracy. If correct, click on SUBMIT. If something needs to be changed, click on EDIT
7. Click on OK
8. You will receive an email from the U.S. Department of Labor. In this email, the DOL will indicate that you may retrieve your PIN and UserID by clicking on a link included in the email. Click on LINK or copy/paste to your web browser.
REGISTER - VERIFICATION
9. To access the information, you are asked the Challenge question created in Step #5. Enter the answer and click on NEXT. Remember, the answer to your challenge question is case sensitive.
REGISTER - PIN AGREEMENT
10. This page contains information regarding the PIN. Read carefully, check that you have read this
agreement. Click on ACCEPT AGREEMENT
USER PROFILE - SIGNATURE AGREEMENT
11. This page contains information on your electronic signature. Read carefully, check that you have read the agreement. Click on ACCEPT AGREEMENT
REGISTER - FINALIZE
12. Importantly, this screen contains both your UserID and PIN. Make a note of both items and review all information for accuracy. Click on NEXT
REGISTER - PASSWORD
13. Create a unique password and enter twice where indicated. Note that the password must be between 10 and 16 characters long and must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number. Importantly, the password is case sensitive. Click on SAVE
REGISTER - CONFIRMATION (Successful Account Activation)
14. Click on LOGIN
ERISA FILING LOGIN
15. Enter your User ID and Password. Click on LOGIN. This should take you to the EFAST2 site. On the left side of the screen, under MAIN, click on LOGOUT
You have completed the credentials registration!
Importantly, your personal registration information is confidential, so DO NOT tell anyone your User ID or PIN.